What captivated me about Susie was the sheer number of miles she runs and the way she combines yoga and running.
To say my conversation with her was exciting, would be an understatement!
Currently Susie lives & works in Hawaii with her husband and is in the midst of completing a long held dream to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 1914 Mana Expedition to Easter Island.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Getting to know your running self
- Her 330 mile, 13 day run for charity
- The inspiration for Running after Rutledge
- Running as a metaphor for life
- The coupling of running and yoga
- Running with the mind of meditation
- Yoga for the Long Run
- Susie’s site: Longrunergy
- Running after Routledge.
In the inspirational segment I share an inspiring quote.
If you like the show, please be sure to give it a review in iTunes.