This interview was actually conducted in December 2013, with Chris Russell, host of the RunRunLive podcast, but I’m just getting around to airing the awesomeness now.
Listen in as Chris and I chat about running and life!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Being a positive influence
- Living from your truth
- Achieving beyond your limits
- Enjoying the journey of running
- Leaning into fear
- The importance of strength and mobility
- Running and getting older
- The RunRunLive podcast
In the inspirational segment I share an inspiring quote.
If you like the show, please be sure to give it a review in iTunes.