Today, I’m excited to bring you ultra runner, wife, hockey Mom, multiple cancer survivor and co-founder of KR Endurance coach Kristie Cranford. Coach Kristie believes the perfect balance between life and training is key to helping you to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
I had a great time interviewing coach Kristie and I’m sure you’ll see why.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The courage to keep going
- The importance of rest and recovery
- Becoming a KR Endurance coach
- The KR Endurance coaching philosophy
- Ultra marathoning
- Being thankful for where you are today
- What makes a great coach/athlete relationship
- Being diagnosed with cancer multiple times
- And much more…..
- Forrest Gump | Forrest Gump (Trailer)
- Run Fat Boy Run (Trailer)
- Sketchers Go Run Ultra 2
- FREE 16 Week Half Marathon Plan and Other Goodies
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.