One of the things that stuck me about Thomas was his openness about how running has changed him.
In his words, Running has had a huge impact of my life; changing the way I approach any challenge. It opened my mind to the possibility that I’m capable of doing much more than I thought. I’ve embraced new adventures because of that confidence, and I find myself looking for the next big thrill.
After reading this and scrolling through the many products Thomas has reviewed, I knew I had to interview him.
I had a great time chatting with Thomas and am excited to bring all this goodness to you.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Thomas started running
- Time verses distance as a goal
- Becoming an ultra-marathoner
- Running 21 marathons
- The importance of strength and mobility work
- A neat trick to get that strength work in
Links from the Show
- Believe in the Run
- Coach Caleb Masland
- Marine Corps Marathon
- Run Bell
- You Saw Me LED Reflective Vest
- Big Run Media
- FREE 16 Week Half Marathon Plan and Other Goodies
Your Next Steps
- Visit Believe in the Run for the best running product reviews around.
- Visit Big Run Media to get help promoting your running events on social media.
- Give the show a review iTunes
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.