Today, I’m excited to bring you marathoner, ultra marathoner and uber running product reviewer, Thomas Neuberger of Believe in the Run and Big Run Media.
One of the things that stuck me about Thomas was his openness about how running has changed him.
In his words, Running has had a huge impact of my life; changing the way I approach any challenge. It opened my mind to the possibility that I’m capable of doing much more than I thought. I’ve embraced new adventures because of that confidence, and I find myself looking for the next big thrill.
After reading this and scrolling through the many products Thomas has reviewed, I knew I had to interview him.
I had a great time chatting with Thomas and am excited to bring all this goodness to you.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Thomas started running
- Time verses distance as a goal
- Becoming an ultra-marathoner
- Running 21 marathons
- The importance of strength and mobility work
- A neat trick to get that strength work in
Links from the Show
- Believe in the Run
- Coach Caleb Masland
- Marine Corps Marathon
- Run Bell
- You Saw Me LED Reflective Vest
- Big Run Media
- FREE 16 Week Half Marathon Plan and Other Goodies
[Tweet “”Running has opened my mind to the possibility that I’m capable of doing much more than I thought.” – Thomas Neuberger”]
Your Next Steps
- Visit Believe in the Run for the best running product reviews around.
- Visit Big Run Media to get help promoting your running events on social media.
- Give the show a review iTunes
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.