Today, I’ve got runner, coach, blogger and creator of super tasty running recipes, Amanda Brooks from Run to the Finish. I came across Amanda’s site a few weeks ago. After reading about her coaching, training and eating philosophy, I knew I had to interview her.
Amanda has been running for over 13 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge, which she loves to share. On Amanda’s site (Run to the Finish), you can find clean eating recipes, workout ideas, running tips, motivation, expert interviews, travel, adventure, joy and LIFE all of which is geared to help you:
In addition to all the training, coaching, blogging and recipe creating Amanda does, you can find her on Periscope doling out running tips every day. What’s cool about tuning into her scopes is you never know what city she is to be broadcasting from as she travels quite a bit.
I had a wonderful time interviewing Amanda and know this interview will help you take your running to the next level.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Intuitive training
- Cross training
- Fueling for the run
- Working through digestive issues
- Running and weight loss
- Keeping motivated
- And more….
Links from the show
- Run to the Finish Website
- Run to the Finish Facebook
- Run to the Finish Twitter
- Search for “Run to the Finish” (Periscope)
- The Lunge Matrix
- Run to the Finish Coaching and other services
- Run to The Finish Tasty recipes
Your Next Steps
- Give the show a review iTunes
- Join The Conscious Runner Academy for inspiration, motivation and good running conversation.
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.