Today I’ve got a wonderful interview with runner and author Chris Russell from Run Run Live. Chris has been running for over 40 years and has qualified and run the Boston Marathon 18 times. In his most recent book, MarathonBQ: How to qualify for the Boston Marathon in 14 weeks (with a full time job and family) he shows you how to do it too. Filled with practical advice, Chris gives you everything you need to cross the finish line with your BQ I’ve known Chris for several years and am excited to bring this interview to you.
What we talk about
- Running the Boston Marathon 18 times
- Using a mantra to push through tough spots
- Running for over 40 years
- How to qualify for the Boston Marathon
- Heart rate monitor training
- How to run with proper form.
Links from the show
- Run Run Live (Chris’s Site)
- MarathonBQ: How to qualify for the Boston Marathon in 14 weeks (with a full time job and family)
- The Boston Marathon
- Dick and Rick Hoyt
- 45 Days to Building Your Strong Running Body – No Gym Required
Your Next Steps
- Give the show a review iTunes
- Join The Conscious Runner Academy for inspiration, motivation and good running conversation.
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.