Jeff Sanders is a keynote speaker, author of the best-selling and award-winning book on productivity, The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast, and founder of the The Rockin’ Productivity Academy. Jeff is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for 4 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 3.5 million downloads.
He is a 10-time marathon runner, personal development junkie, and passionate raw vegan. Every week you can find Jeff writing and speaking at JeffSanders.com.
I absolutely enjoyed my chat with Jeff and know you will too.
What We Talk About
- How running 5 minutes a day turned into running 10 marathons
- How marathon training got him waking up at 5am
- Strategies to help you get up early and stay focused
- Self awareness
- Having self directed goals
- The importance of having a system that works for you
- Scheduling your day around your energy
- How to get more energy
- Filling your life with things you love
- The importance of being hydrated
- Creating focused blocks of time
Quotes by Jeff Sanders
Links from the show
- The 5am Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast
- The Rockin’ Productivity Academy
- The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
Your Next Steps
- Head over to iTunes and give the show a review
- See if The Conscious Runner Programs might be right for you
Until next time, run strong, run long and be present.