Hey Conscious Runners! Today I’ve got the most wonderful interview for you. It is with mother, runner and coach Jill Ormond Whitaker from Jill Will Run. I stumbled across Jill’s site several weeks ago and was captivated by not only her running story, but her personal one as well.
As someone who has/had Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and understands being locked in your mind, this interview was extremely personal to me.
I had a great time getting to know Jill and can’t wait to bring all this goodness to you.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Jill got started running
- Running as a therapeutic moving meditation
- Fitting running into a busy schedule
- Not comparing yourself to others
- Doing what feels right for you
- The challenges of coaching
- Celebrating what you can do
- Eating and mental disorders
- And much more….
Links from the Show
[Tweet “”Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assist”]
Your Next Steps
- Give the show a review iTunes
- Join The Conscious Runner Academy for the best running product reviews around.
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.