Hey Conscious Runners! Another week has gone I’ve got another fantastic interview for you. Yes, I know I keep saying this, but it’s true. It’s just that my guests are so awesome! This week I’ve got meditator, teacher, personal development coach and Author Linda Hall on the line with me to show us how we can take our running to another level, by running with the mind of mindfulness meditation.
Linda teaches meditation and mind/body awareness for patients at The Optimum Health Clinic, an award winning clinic specializing in M.E. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia Linda’s work is informed by having had M.E. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome herself for almost a decade, during which time she developed a gentle, sensory based approach to meditation that takes into account the hypersensitivity and cognitive impairment caused by the condition.
Now fully recovered, Linda is passionate about helping others with this much misunderstood illness to manage their symptoms and support their recovery. Her meditation audios for relaxation and personal growth are distributed globally and her guided meditation videos on YouTube have been viewed over a million times. I met Linda through Jack Thompson, creator of Running Deep, an album of guided meditations for runners. Linda has a couple of tracks on that album, so I thought it fitting to have her on the podcast as a guest.
If you’re feeling down, depressed, burned out, overly tired or a bit frustrated with life and it is affecting your running or if you want to incorporate more mindfulness into your running this episode is for you.
Links From the Show
- Running Deep Guided Meditations for Runners
- Audio Meditation (website) – Meditation Courses, Relaxation and Self Help, Guided and Sleep Meditations
- Audio Meditation (Facebook Page)
- The Meditation Programme (website) – A Twelve Week Audio Programme to support the body’s natural healing process, with Linda Hall
- Resourcefulness Meditation (website) -a gentle, non-religious form of meditation. Its natural, sensory based techniques are simple and can be used anywhere, any time.
Quotes by Linda Hall
[Tweet “”When you reorganize mind, body reorganizes.” ~Linda Hall”]
[Tweet “”All it takes is a willingness to be with yourself consciously.” ~Linda Hall”]
Your Next Steps
- Get your copy of Running Deep Guided Meditations for Runners
- Visit Audio Meditation forLinda’s meditation programs
Until next time, run strong, run long and be happy.